Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Wish


Tomorrow is the first day in October. Wow time flies so fast.
Earlier i had some hopes(wish) for October


1. First i want to be a human who obey God's command and i hope God allows my wish can come true
2. I hope i can be successful exam and i got a very satisfactory score
3. And i hope my parents can proud of it
4. I can met my idol *whether my hope are too high?*
5. Get a lot of money to buy some novel, comics, and all things
about book *Are you think i'm bookworm? yeah maybe*
6. Get new shoes because my shoes already bapuk
7. This is a special wish because i wrote it at number 7 :

"God, i need a friend. Not just a friend. I need true friend who would become my bestfriend. And i hope she/he will not betray me."


2 comments:

  1. Thats good, the message is pretty clear. You just dont need a dislike button. I guess thats how everyone should take his/her life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wew thank you so much. But i'll try better :)

    ReplyDelete