Friday, October 15, 2010

I Give You My Heart

At one point there was a man who falls in love with a girl. But unfortunately it turns out she was blind and she did not have the cost for the operation. Even so they still love each other. Until finally they both decided to get married. Before marrying the girl really wanted to see the face of prospective husbands to marry. Finally the man gave a bid for the operation, and of course the girls are very happy to undergo the operation. A few months later carried out the operation. The girl was really happy because soon she will see her lover. When the girl opened her eyes at the first time, she was surprised to see the man. Apparently the man was blind. Seeing the response of the shock the girl, the man asked

"Do you still want to marry me even though I'm blind?"

Then the girl answered

"what?! uhmm NO i can't! i can't marry with a blind man!"

The man's heart was so hurt.Before leaving the room, the man smiled at her and said

" Ya i know i hope you find a better man than me and the last one please............. keep my eyes well"



No comments:

Post a Comment