Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cocky

DMF



Why did you do that to me?
I'm do wrong things?

Why you cocky?
I'm sad and i'm not joke about this
People say if i was a little arrogant
Okay i know, i'm admit it and tried to changes

But, when i greet you........
You just smile and leave
Leave me alone

What's happen with you?

I write this for my friends, my old friends
I don't know what's happen with you are but you look different
You're cocky i'm sorry but one of you so kind with me
One of you give me a hug and i'll never forget
THANKS

For my 'other' old friends
THANK YOU SO MUCH
You're very kind with me
You're very friendly with me and i'm so glad
Although there are some people who are a little annoying
But no problem!
You still my best friends hahaha
Honest, I miss when you're teasing me
Haha freak i know that but i'm sure!

For my old friends again..............
"You're cocky and i have a reason to cry about that!"


No comments:

Post a Comment