Saturday, January 22, 2011

R.I.P Alm. Mr. Heru

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
The last day i met you. You teach us in the Physics Lab. We do some experiments and yeah everything looks fine.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
19:00 pm
I got bad news about you. You're sick. You lying weak in the Fatmawati Hospital. I'm so shocked. What's happens with you sir?

Thursday, 20, 2011
We pray for you sir. Calm down, everything will be okay sir. We pray to God "God please help my teacher. Help him." We're cried. Get well soon sir!

Friday, 21, 2011
We pray for you again sir, i'm sure God will provide the best for you. Get well really soon sir. We still waiting for you.

Friday, 21, 2011
15:50 pm
You leave us. I don't believe it. But i believe God knows the best for you. We're sincerely.

Saturday, 22, 2011
The last day i saw you
I won't forget you sir
I won't forget your smile sir
Because your smile so sincere
The most patient teacher in the world
We'll always always and always miss you for sure sir
Good bye my beloved Physics Teacher Alm. Mr. Heru Soejanto.

Rest.In.Peace :')

No comments:

Post a Comment