Sunday, November 20, 2011

AJ Leaves Twitter

Today is bad. I'm so sad when i visit AJ's twitter i find the page that say: 




My heart's breaking and i don't know what should i do so i'm crying for AJ. I don't know what happens with him. Yeah well some fckn HATERS always trying to drop him and he gets lots of comment from haters on twitter but i always trust that AJ is a strong person and will prove he's able to do the best for U-KISS and all of KISSME and his HATERS too! Now, i think he's also a ordinary human, he has heart, he can feel hurt, i know he feels hurt so much.
Although AJ is deactivated his twitter i still put his username on my bio twitter. If you care and you're an AnJels please help me tweet #WeLoveAJ & #ComeBackAJ or any tweets about AJ. It will be help him so much. 



Please don't spread any bad rumors about AJ. He'll be sad and all TRUE KISSME will be sad too. I hope someday he'll come back with AJ who i love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment