Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

#Nowplaying : O Holy Night
  



Merry Christmas for everybody who celebrate it!

I hope you enjoy your Christmas in this year. I hope you will be happy in this year, enjoy your holiday, and share your love. And this is my Christmas Wish List

1. I wanna make You, my Lord Jesus Christ proud of me
2. I wanna make my parents proud of me too
3. I wanna make a wonderful friendship with Black Pearl next year
4. LULUS dengan NEM dan nilai yang tinggi
5. Masuk SMA favorit yang sesuai bakat gue
6. Get motivated to study hard
7. Long life for all of my family. I hope we can celebrate Christmas together next year, next year, next year, and next year, till the end
8. Healthy
9. Peace
10. Happiness



Wish you all A Merry Christmas,
May the Joys of the season

Fill your heart with goodwill and cheer.

May the chimes of Christmas glory
Add up more shine and spread
Smiles across the miles,
To-day & In the New Year.

May you get happiness and love in this Christmas. Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
HAPPY HOLIDAY♥♥♥

With Love,













Monicania

No comments:

Post a Comment