Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Touching Video Clip



This is very inspirational video. I was exactly like that boy. I always keep telling god to protect me, but i lazy to go to church. I hate myself for being this. Jesus has called out for me a lot of times but I kept on ignoring Him. I complain a lot and don't even think of thanking Him. That boy reminded me so much about me. Now, I wanted so bad to be back with Jesus. Lord, I am so sorry for giving up on You. For not thanking You in every trials and blessings i am receiving.God has mysterious ways to do things, God's love is truly indescripable. Praise God! I confess my love for You, my Lord. I love You so much my Lord, I realized alot of things by watching this video. Forgives me. I will follow You, always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment