Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yeah National Exam 2012

Wooohoooooooooooooooooo i feels so happy because i've finish my National Exam! OMG i can't believe that i've done with it. Uhmmm i know its not over because the day after tomorrow i'll do my academic senior high school test and i'll do National Test 2 weeks again start from now. But i don't really care about it because i just want to relax my mind and my body right now. 3 years i studied in junior high school and its all paid just in  4 days hahahahaha. Well, i just hope the results are good. Amen. Maybe tomorrow i'll start study for my test on senior high school.  Fuwaaaaa Monic fighting! Wish me luck xD Ah and i just realized that i already turn 15......really? but i always feels that i stil 12 years old girl. Ukh i don't like being old. Pft nevermind......i can't do anything and i can't go back to my past sooooo i'll enjoy my 15 life this years♥ I just hope it'll be good in my new senior high school.
Ok i'll end my post today. See you tomorrow because i have plan to write something in this blog. Just wait! Byeee♥



No comments:

Post a Comment