Saturday, May 12, 2012

Vacation Time!



Holaaaaa! Finally i've done all of my exams! Start from National Exam, Test to enter High School, then Directorate Exam. I've done all of it! I'm sooooo happy but i just little bit worried for the results. Well, nevermind, i've do my best and pray to God. Bless me~
From now on my vacation has begin and i want to relax all of my body and my whole mind. Yaa my mind is sick of study ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Tomorrow me and my friends will go to Lembang&Bandung for the trip and also Prom Night! I hope it'll be success and i'm so exciting about this. I wish it would be perfect......dress, tuxedo, party, vacation, the foods, and many moreeeee ㅋㅋㅋ
Uhmmm...but...i got a bit problem. You know? My leg was got injury! Then, i had to use a bandage on the Prom Night? Ah are you joking me? is not funny at all. Ahhhh ottokheee... Please God recover my leg as soon as possible ><
Honestly i haven't prepare something ㅋㅋㅋBut i promise i'll prepare it today yeaaaah after my mom back to home ㅋㅋㅋ 
Its so confusing, i don't know what items should i bring? Dress? of course for the prom night. Then T-Shirt, jeans, and pajamas.....how about cosmetics? well, i'll bring it too. Sandals, shoes, and heels....some snacks? yeah. Is all that enough? 
OH REGAST JACKET! of courseeeee

God bless REGAST♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment