Friday, August 23, 2013

Cheers

Hello fellas, how's life? Today i wanna share about one of my activities, being a cheerleader.
You know cheerleading is one of the most dangerous sports to date, but it takes true dedication to be able to sustain a successful cheerleading career. Stereotypes, injuries, and lack of support are just a few of the adversities cheerleaders face today. But true love for the sport keeps it alive. Fear of injury. Gymnastic equal danger. Stereotypes and non believers. Dedication build characters.


What does it mean to you to be a cheerleader? Do you do it for the physical challenge or for the popularity aspect? What life lessons, if any, have you gotten from being a cheerleader? When asked, "Why are you a cheerleader" how do you answer?
 

Why I want to be a cheerleader.

I love being a cheerleader because... it builds confidence, i've made new friends i'll have forever, and its awesome!! But not only that, I can prove all the haters wrong by being a great student, and person. people always think cheerleaders are stupid and mean....but they are not.

Lessons I've learned from cheerleading

I've learned how to be a good person, get good grades, and how to be confident. I've also learned that all cheerleaders aren't mean and stupid. I have also learned that stupid stereotypes aren't always true.

Advice

Try your best
Never give up
Trust your team mates


Get fire up, TIGERZ!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment