Friday, October 4, 2013

The way I am

I know i'm not perfect. Throughout all the hurt and pain. When nobody is there for me to hear me cry out for help or scream out in pain i still have myself.  Because only i can love myself, over height or skinny, black or white, short or long hair, short or tall. I love myself the way i am there's nothing i need to change. I'll always be the perfect me there's nothing to rearrange . I love you just the way you are there's nothing you need to do  when i feel the love inside myself it's easy to love you.  Behind your fears, your rage and tears  i see your shining star  and i love you just the way you are. I love myself the way i am and still i want to grow but change outside can only come
when deep inside i know i'm beautiful and capable of being the best me i can and i love myself just the way i am :)



1 comment: