Thursday, March 6, 2014

Things That Are Never There When I Needs Them

It usually happens to me when i’m shopping for something i need  something i really, really need  for an occasion or an event and i can’t find it. I will retrace my steps and pick my brain to try and remember the last place i remember seeing it, but no matter how many places i search or how many people i ask, i can’t find it. Here’s a list of the 10 things that are never there when i need them!

1. My phone charger
2. Tissues for a stubborn, runny nose
3. An open seat in the food court. After i’ve purchased my lunch and i'm trying to juggle my purse and a tray full of fries, i’ll have to eat on top of a garbage can until a seat or a table opens up.
4. A tampon hmm
5. The name of a song or a movie or an actor when i'm in the middle of a conversation with a group of people who are also having a giant brain freeze
6. A few extra minutes to get ready in the morning
7. The courage to burst out an “I’m sorry” or an “I love you.” Or both
8. Wristwatch
9. Dress/Shirt of the day
10. Earphones


No comments:

Post a Comment