Wednesday, October 1, 2014

social anxiety, yes me.

I'm 17 years old, a girl. Uncontrollable crying, not wanting to get out of bed and go to school, and feelings of worthlessness. I was more sensitive. Nevertheless, I remained the consummate perfectionist. For instance, anything less than an “90" in school would validate my sense of inadequacy. Then, I started trying to be invisible. But I forced myself to be more comfortable around people by speaking, even though it was terrifying. I became a chameleon and tried to be and act like the kind of person I believed others thought I should be. No one should have to go through life suffering from social anxiety disorder. I think many children, especially so-called delinquents, experience this.
Ok that's the end, i just wanna say that so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment