Saturday, May 19, 2012

I AM.

 안녕하세요 친구~ Today is a niceee day! I watched I AM today and OMG it was so entertaining and a heaven of fangirling/fanboying! Seriously i can't stop screaaaaam! The place was being crowded when Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, BoA, TVXQ, H.O.T appears on the huge screen! My throat also hurt because i scream too loud. But it doesn't matter because i'm happy. I won't forget this precious day >< I almost want to say "Thanks a lot" to my friend who paid for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, IAM has just release in Indonesia and it just for 3 days! Indonesia is the 1st state which was release IAM. So if you are in Indonesia and want to watch it you must know that the last day is tomorrow! You won't regret if you watch it and i'm sure about it^^
 TRAILER here you go!

Well, I AM is about The artists of SM Town who took over the world, a youth biography about their dreams and many years of effort and passion for a moment of glory.















No comments:

Post a Comment