Friday, June 22, 2012

The Boring Holiday

Hello Fellas!~ Now i've pass grade in to class 10! Yay congratulations for me and for everyone! do you enjoy your holiday? huft my holiday isn't that fun-_- i spent most of all the holiday time in the house. So bored huh? I just wonder what sould i do to make my holiday was fun when i were at home. Fangirling? yeah i spent my second by second for fangirling my bias ah i mean my husband. LOL. And then i just worried about my weight! I ate then sleep then playing computer and handphone, just sitting, watching tv, ughhhhh. Ok nevermind that's sounds so personal-_- *sigh* Hmm okay i think this is time to take a bath. i posted this just because i'm boring and i don't know what should i do kkkkkk bye~ see you at my next post~ i wonder i get something fun in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment