Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kamis 25 November 2010

Howdy how are you? I hope you're so fine and not like me. So sad. Well this should be a nice day, but argh today be a bad day for me.

I'm scared
I met him on the street
And i can't say anything. I'm freeze and keep going. Until my bf beside me, i don't say anything.
My bf confused and i said "Why you scream?"
yes i'm annoyed with my bf
And my bf said "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry. i'll not do it again. Please Monic apologize me"
But i can't say anything and i just keep going
But my bf continued to follow me. My bf apologetic to me. But i don't know why i can't say anything again.

I realized other people saw us. I don't care. My heart freeze.
Until the middle of the road, i said "OK"
But my bf continued to apologize to me.
I said "OK"
But my bf continued to apologize me
Well i said "I apologize you! really, i don't lie! But my heart still hurt. Not because of you. I just can't calm down. Really........."

I'm cry
Until my bf got home, then my other bestfriend comfort me.
Okay i can calm down right now.
But i'm still scared
So scared


No comments:

Post a Comment