Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best Friend

Before i met you my life was grey. I had no one to talk to nothing to say. When i met you, you brighten up my life. If it wasn't for you, my life will be taking by a knife. Me and you talked and became best friends. We promised each other. We would be there to the end. I love you like a sister, like i knew you for ever, and on our key chains, it says best friends forever. I'll be there when you cry or a relationship gone bad. When we get older, I'll make sure that you are never ever sad. Even in college, i want to stay in touch, seeing you once in awhile will never be enough. Iknow we will have times where we will not agree, but we will make it up with sleepovers, popcorn, and movies. So to my best friend, i hope you never go away because i do what best friends do, and i will always be here to stay. -simone

No comments:

Post a Comment