Saturday, September 7, 2013

Childhood Stories

When i was little, i believed that when i watched tv shows that has kids participate in giving answers, if i yelled out the answer enough times loudly, my voice might come out on the show, and that maybe the speakers were like a microphone and the person can hear them all and the show will randomly pick out a ‘correct’ answer from a random kid. And the screen would become a magic screen and if you point where something was enough times, they would be able to see. Then, television programming wasn’t on 24 hours a day. I would wake up around 4am and go down to the living room, turn on the TV, and stare at the color bars until they finally played the National Anthem which meant TV was starting. When that happened i would start cheering and clapping. My parents say they could hear me doing this from their bedroom.

 
Here's another mine, when i was 5 years old my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When i went to school, they asked me what i wanted when i grown up. I wrote down "HAPPY". They told me i didn't understand the assignment and i told them, they didn't understand life.


No comments:

Post a Comment