Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Miss you incredibly

Tonight you have put a something in my heart
I am slowly dying , on your door tonight
My love for you rushes upon the street
I will dream of you tonight and forever


Enough to miss you incredibly when  we're apart, no matter what length of time it’s for and regardless of  the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times, to have faith in our strength as couple, and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be here for you when you need me and want me. It's so hard fighting for love
yes i'm fighting for your love!


As much as we argue
As much as we fight
We always turn it around by the end of the night

I really do love you
I really do care


No comments:

Post a Comment