Wednesday, September 4, 2013

He

He always there when i needed a shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening to my personal problems. Until now i'm happy to have him in my life and i thank God for that. When i'm with him i feel like i'm out of control, but he taught me how to handle life seriously, he taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear, when I'm with him, I feel no fear, not even a single one. I miss him so much. You know, it's sunny and warm here, but my heart only has light when it comes to my memory the light in his eyes and the sparkle in his smile. I have never felt so strongly about anything like i feel about us. I know that i would do everything in my power to keep the two of us together and happy. I don’t need to tell him how much i love him, he can see it in my eyes every time i look at him. He's that one person who makes my heart flutter and that is something that no other man can ever do. When i met him, i had no idea that things would turn out to be this way, we were two strangers who found each other and realized that love was something that we could live by. I have never been able to love like i have loved him and that makes me sure that we were meant to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment