Friday, September 6, 2013

I love it when it rains

I only recently realized why i love the rain so much. When it rains, the world stops. Well, not really, but it seems that way. The sound of rain can make me go to sleep and i love falling asleep to the sound of raindrops on the roof. I love listening to the rain softly hit the windows or the roof as i go to sleep. It almost creates a feeling of comfort and being safe and that in itself will tend to lull me to sleep. Sometimes i find rain and fog so romantic. I  can go out in the rain, or i can stay in. Either is ok, depending on my mood and health. Yeah rain fits my mood perfectly. I love walking or hiking while it's raining, preferably when it's in the evening because there's just something...well, i'm not sure what word to use...but it's very calming but also sensual as well (ofc not in a nasty way) as the rain gently lands on my skin and trickles down my arms or legs plus the sound is just amazing and it really doesn't get much better than that. The last thing i wanted to say about the rain is the smell right after it rains, you either love it or hate it and i love it! Wherever...it's an unforgettable feeling and smell and it's like the rain has touched upon every single emotion i have as well as all of my senses. It's one of those kind of things where you have to experience it firsthand in order to really understand it completely.




No comments:

Post a Comment