Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mother's Day

Today, i want to give a surprise to my mom. Yup Today is Mother's Day and i've been planning something! This afternoon me with my friends Liana and Syifa go to the Flowers Shop or Florist Shop. I bought some flowers and then i'm decorate them with red ribbon haha today i'm change to the romantic girl. Actually this is Liana's idea wohaaa thank you!
Well, when i go to my lovely home

My surprise for mama

Me: "Selamat hari ibu!" *sambil lari-lari ke belakang terus ngasih buket bunga*
Mama: "haaaaaa jadi terharu makasih ya sayang" *peluk*
Me: "hehe iyanih capek tadi lari-lari"
Mama: "Aduh senangnya~" *terharu*
Me: "wakakaaka"

Happy Mother's Day for my Mama, I love her with all of my heart


P.S: Sebenernya masih banyak foto lainnya tapi koneksi internetnya lemot jadi yang ke upload cuma 1. Besok di upload lebih banyak lagi deh hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment