Thursday, July 8, 2010

NC1253HZ6

NC1253HZ6 isn't GERMANY

so, between #ned and #esp
I think the answer is Germany.But is not.Because many facts which indicate if the code was given to Germany.If you confused you can see my previous posted.You can also see in twitter dedy corbuzier ( P.S : @corbuzier )
There are several Tweet dedy, check it out :

Watch silet today said that i mean my code is german. Its wrong i never said its german yet! I said NC1253HZ6

Spain win! Code NC1253HZ6 still on track! Last clue: use the code to open something!

Read my timeline! I never said german win! Fact i said german not. Last clue Use the code NC1253HZ6 to open something ull see the winner

People stupidly use my name saying NC1253HZ6 is German. Its not. Read my timeline before tweet. Use the code to (cont) http://tl.gd/2c6215

Are you confused over who gets the world cup? okay you with me.Im confused same with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment